Whether this is your very first year as a Worship Pastor or your twenty seventh,
your church needs you to stay focused on the main thing, to maintain your health, to live inspired. It's so easy to get distracted, overwhelmed, frustrated, or hopeless. It doesn't have to be that way! You can serve for a long time, bear much fruit, and really love the ride!
Many of our coaches are also Worship Pastors, so you're among friends. You may be asking...
- Who can mentor me to take my leadership to the next level of effectiveness?
- Can you train my audio team?
- I never seem to get a break from leading. Can you supply a Guest Worship Leader?
- I've been here for a while. Can you evaluate our service from an objective perspective?
- I'm sensing a move to a new ministry. Can you help me with that?
- I'd love to have helpful input for my worship teams each week. Where can I find good content to share?
- Are there other Worship Pastors in my area that I can build friendships with?
Do you want to be well?
One man had been an invalid there for thirty-eight years. When Jesus saw him stretched out by the pool and knew how long he had been there, he said, “Do you want to get well?" John 5:6