We're in that special category of worship leader that just does this because we love it! We're not "church staff" or "the big cheese" or "a professional" or even paid for leading worship. Yet month in and month out, you stand in front of your congregation and your team and faithfully lead. Thank YOU!
Most church worship leaders are in the same place, so you're in great company. You may be asking...
- Who can mentor me to take my leadership to the next level of effectiveness?
- Can you train my audio team?
- I never seem to get a break from leading. Can you supply a Guest Worship Leader?
- I'm so tired of getting dumb chord charts online. Where can I get great chord charts for free?
- I've been here for a while. Can you evaluate our service from an objective perspective?
- I've never been on staff, but I think I may want to be. Can you help me with that?
- I'd love to have helpful input for my worship teams each week. Where can I find good content to share?
- Are there other Worship Leaders in my area that I can build friendships with?
Do you want to be well?
One man had been an invalid there for thirty-eight years. When Jesus saw him stretched out by the pool and knew how long he had been there, he said, “Do you want to get well?" John 5:6