As a Pastor, you're faced with...so much! I'm not sure your congregation really gets how broad and diverse your responsibility is. So thank you! And thank your for coming to a "Worship-focused" website. It shows that you care about your leaders and your congregation. Speaking as a worship leader, we need you and we honor you!
Is your church in decline or just not growing? (healthy things grow, after all) If you had a problem, would you want to know about it? You can have a worship coach visit your church for a Sunday service to give you objective perspective on your service. Click here for details.
Do you have a contemporary service that is failing (or failed)?
Does your worship leader just not connect with the congregation?
Are you trying to choose a new sound system, but you're not sure if you can trust the salesman and need an outside, unbiased, professional opinion?
You may also be asking...
- Who can mentor my worship leaders to take their leadership to the next level of effectiveness?
- Can you train my church's audio team?
- My worship leaders never seem to get a break from leading. Can you supply a Guest Worship Leader?
- I've been here for a while. Can you evaluate our service from an objective perspective?
- I need to hire a new Worship Pastor. Can you help me with that?
- I'd love to have helpful input to pass along to our worship teams. Where can I find good content to share?
- What have other churches said about working with Ad Lib Music?