What I’m sharing in this Fertilizer is the reason you didn’t receive it in your inbox early this morning as usual.
I just returned from an overstuffed, extended weekend in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. It was the first time back in the US since moving to Costa Rica about 20 months ago. I arrived on Thursday morning after flying my first redeye and left for the airport mid-afternoon on Monday.
Here’s a little rundown of what I did in those five days.
- I taught two clinics at the 2-day Atoma Conference and staffed our Ad Lib table.
- I spent time with our Ad Lib coaches (even the one that came up from Texas!)
- I led worship with friends at Mission Church for both of their Sunday services.
- I led a night of worship.
- I enjoyed several meals with family, including meeting my niece and nephew’s new spouses!
- I met one-on-one with five friends for coffee or breakfast.
- I spent an afternoon in our storage shed, choosing what to bring back on this trip.
- I packed everything into five overweight suitcases and one carry-on. (one weighed a whopping 94 pounds!)
My meticulously planned schedule looked like this: